1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you may enter by sending your answer to the questions and tie-break question if appropriate detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be the entrant who answers the most questions correctly and whose tie-break answer is selected to be the best of the entries by the judges.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and SoulSeekers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail or post. The editorís decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as SoulSeekers may require.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. This competition is being run by SoulSeekers Magazine, P O Box 48, Buntingford, Herts. SG9 9WF.
16. SoulSeekers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. SoulSeekers may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. SoulSeekers will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time